+49 (0) 40 5326 5071
Represented by: Mads Hommelgaard (Managing Director)
Commercial Register: Hamburg
Register number: HRB 163122
Responsible for content according to Interstate Broadcasting Treaty (“Rundfunkstaatsvertrag”) para 55 sec. 2: Mads Hommelgaard, address as above.
Web Privacy Statement
1. Collecting, Storing, and Use of Personal Data
On visiting our website at memxcell.com, information is automatically sent to our website server via your chosen browser. This and other information may be stored in a log file:
- the connection IP address
- the access time and date
- the web pages accessed
- the page URL linking access
- the browser, operating system, and service provider(s) used
Such data are processed for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection setup for the website
- to ensure convenient use of our website
- to evaluate system security and stability
- for other administrative purposes
Our legitimate interest entitles us to collect data for such purposes. Under no circumstances does memXcell use collected data to draw personal conclusions about you.
2. Disclosing Data
Your data may be passed to third parties. Such circumstances include;
- you have consented to this in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, point (a) of the GDPR;
- disclosing data according to Article 6, paragraph 1, point (f) of the GDPR is necessary for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims, and there is no reason to conclude that you have an overriding legitimate interest in non-disclosure of your data;
- there is a legal obligation to disclose data according to Article 6, paragraph 1, point (c) of the GDPR, and this is permitted by law and required to handle contractual relationships in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, point (b) of the GDPR.
4. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a service provided by Google for the purpose of understanding website and page usage in order to meet customer and business needs.
In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies are stored. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is transmitted to a Google server and stored there. The information may then be used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities, and to provide further services connected with the use of the website.
This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found at https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html.
5. User Rights
You have the right;
- to request access to the personal data processed by us, pursuant to Article 15 GDPR;
- to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data held by us pursuant to Article 16 GDPR;
- to request the erasure of personal data held by us provided it is not necessary for the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with legal obligations, for public interest, or for establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, pursuant to Article 17 GDPR;
- to request restriction of processing of personal data whose accuracy you contest, whose processing is unlawful pursuant to Article 18 GDPR, or where you need the data for exercise of legal claims;
- to receive data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to obtain transmission of those data to another controller, pursuant to Article 20 GDPR;
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, pursuant to Article 77 GDPR; you can normally contact the supervisory authority in your habitual residence, place of work or our company`s location.
7. Right of Objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1, sentence 1, letter f) of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR. To exercise your rights of revocation or objection, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Data Security
During your visit, our website may employ encryption in communicating with your web browser. To check whether a page of our website was transmitted with encryption, look for such indication as per instructions by your browser provider.
In addition, memxcell implements technical and organizational safeguards to protect data from accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss or destruction, and unauthorized access by third parties.
9. Validity and Modification of this Privacy Statement
As a result of upgrades or modifications to our website, to services offered on our website, and to laws or regulatory requirements, it may be necessary to modify this privacy statement.